Ravindra Kaushik Biopic | Salman Khan

Project won't happen !!!!!

Raj Kumar Gupta has called off the Black Tiger project. The rights to unfold Ravindra Kaushik’s emotional and remarkable story to the big screen that he had bought five years ago from his family has expired now. And the filmmaker has not renewed it as he still doesn’t see the film happening anytime soon. Salman has also shown his apprehension about playing yet another spy when he already has YRF’s biggest spy franchise, Tiger, in his hands. With no certainty over the film’s future, the director finally decided to let go of the rights back to Kaushik’s family. He doesn’t want to make this film anymore and has now turned his attention to other projects," a source close to the filmmaker revealed, adding that Gupta is now developing a true-story-based film as well as a web show for a streaming giant

In an exclusive conversation with us, Ravindra Kaushik’s nephew Vikram Vashisth, tells us, “We have now entered an agreement with Divay, Asvin, and Vivek and I am glad that the biopic is back on track. I have invested a lot of time in researching the film. I would really appreciate it if Salman sir played my uncle. If not him, my choice would be Ranbir Kapoor or Ranveer Singh.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock