RCA to S video/Component

smileguy

Reaction score
Guys need your help, as we know HD zapper has HDMI , one coaxial out and one RCA,using HDMI,my amplifier does not on or off when TV is is on although ARC is enabled,though others work except videocon,vierra link does not support videocon signal.I plan to try component,I plugged in the cables but no display,is the box set only for hdmi and composite only?Will a composite to s-video or component converter work on Videocon box,I want to try other connections to my AVR ,pls help thanks.Direct composite connection to tv produces bad picture quality.:'(

It i shard to understand your question. However, I think what you are asking is - Will HDMI to Component converter work will or RCA to component (if it exists) work in your case?

If so, HDMI to Component will degrade the picture quality and S-Video will be much worse.

Also, at same time Video signal is transmitted via RCA and HDMI. If you connect composite to your amp and if it converts the signal to other format also, picture quality will be bad.

Zero7 said:
It i shard to understand your question. However, I think what you are asking is - Will HDMI to Component converter work will or RCA to component (if it exists) work in your case?

If so, HDMI to Component will degrade the picture quality and S-Video will be much worse.

Also, at same time Video signal is transmitted via RCA and HDMI. If you connect composite to your amp and if it converts the signal to other format also, picture quality will be bad.
Thanks bro for responding.
My situation HDMI to AVR from AVR to ARC HDMI TV, the problem is I hv to on TV and AVR separately I cannot get The AVR to turn on with the Tv,All other sources work fine but once I connect Videocon this feature becomes disabled.So I thought try using the RCA output to AVR upscale to Tv and see if i can get the AVR to work simaltanously when I on the TV.I tried Direct rca to tv the picture is very bad! Is component disabled in Videocon?Why and what is in Videocon signal which is preventing ARC /HDAVI I wonder? Thanks pal,appreciate your kind response.

In HD Zapper there is no component out. So that option is ruled out. Few things to check, try changing the video out through HDMI to different resolution / frequency in STB settings. This is something to do with how your AVR processes HDMI signal is my opinion.

Zero7 said:
In HD Zapper there is no component out. So that option is ruled out. Few things to check, try changing the video out through HDMI to different resolution / frequency in STB settings. This is something to do with how your AVR processes HDMI signal is my opinion.

thanks bro wl meddle with that this weekend and try my luck,thanks;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock