Breaking RDTV website updated with new channel additions

Bro I think it will not close overnight it will take time,in between that some one buy it and run bigtv or any other name will kept

Bro I think it will not close overnight it will take time,in between that some one buy it and run bigtv or any other name will kept
I dont think anyone will buy. Only probable is Sundirect.but they have changed their TPs so,i dnt think anyone else will

There's only less chance for such a buying out option.

1. Their DTH license is gonna expire on 18th November. It will need huge amount to renew the license for 10 more years.

2. Already crores of rupees payment pending for the TP lease to be paid to MeaSat and there is a court case goin on.

A new buyer for the company has to take over these burdens also. But they are only going to get 2% market share of the reliance DTH.

I think bishnu bro might just go for a holy dip in d ganges.. as a sign of mourning once rdtv signals stop on d tv. :em:
I think he might just stare on "no signal" banner for hrs everyday in disbelief that it has actually happened. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock