Seeking Help Reactivation of Tata Sky + (Not HD) stb

• Thread starter Sanch
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,775

Sanch

Reaction score
Hello to whoever would answer!,
I am from TVM, Kerala. When I was 5, like in 2010, we had a 'Tata Sky +' stb (its not the current HD+ just SD). Before we moved to qatar for 6 months, my mom forgot to pay and it was disabled bcs We took asianet cable. RN We're back in qatar and would like to reactivate it. I am currently visiting Qatar and I neither have the regist. mob. no. nor the customer ID If anyone can pls help

ps: can we upgrade to transfer + hd box for free? bcs its kinda old :) also is inverto lnb usable with tata sky for better reception?

You have the serial number of the box on it, you can call the customer care and pull out the details with its ref, not sure if there would be any charges getting accumulated over the time or not.

You can reactivate it but it's better to buy a new connection altogether. The old box is MPEG2 and a toast right now as TS have moved to MPEG4.

It will be big pain to grab all details, activate the connection and then pay extra to change the box.

Thanks a lot to everyone who replied!:love:
and btw can inverto's LNBs be used in the place of Sharp's LNB?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock