Real estate channel Spin TV launches

Reaction score
Real estate channel Spin TV launches, outsources ad sales to Nilesh Thakkar

MUMBAI: Hindi real-estate channel Spin TV (Search Property Intelligently) has soft-launched in Maharashtra and Gujarat and will travel to the Middle East on 1 March.

Media executive turned entrepreneur Nilesh Thakkar’s consulting firm The Real Media People (TRMP), which has been helping real estate developers in sales and marketing, has bagged the mandate to look after the marketing and ad sales functions of the channel.

ATT_1391705503783_imgsize.jpg

“Today, TRMP has completed one year of operations and as envisaged, we are now going one step ahead. Now, we are officially appointed as sales and marketing partner of upcoming 24-hour real estate TV channel in Hindi, Spin TV,” Thakkar told TelevisionPost.com.

The channel is promoted by Optimus Media Network managing director Manish Ranch. Thakkar added, “After spending 20 years in media, it was time to start something on my own.

Screenshot_2014-02-11-10-48-00.png

With experience in sales, it was a natural step.” On the focus on the real-estate sector, he said that the sector is not fully explored and that there is a need gap.

TRMP also helps in strengthening the marketing campaigns for real-estate projects.

The company also lobbies with investors and finds stakeholders for projects of its clients.

It has collaborated with several media people to help real-estate players find funds for various projects. “We started with 30 top media executives and did a volume of Rs. 94 crore (Rs 940 million) in one year.

Next year, the aim is to make this Rs. 150 crore (Rs 1.50 billion) with 50 additional investors,” Thakkar said.

TRMP deals with big builders including Rustomjee, Sheth Creators, DB Reality, Kalpataru, Ekta, Bhoomi, Laxmi (Rustomjee JV) and Hub Town.

Real estate channel Spin TV launches, outsources ad sales to Nilesh Thakkar | TelevisionPost.com

yea I got it but just compared the market for such channels as such channels require more gestation period.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock