Really very happy with TATA(Sky

Velladurai.S

Reaction score
I bought TS HD STB last month with a offer of "Free Annual HD Access Fee", it was first impressive by TS. Then I added these channels Ten HD, Ten Sports, Nick from A La Carte by mistake. Then I called CC and requested them to drop these channels including Dance Studio too before 30 days complete. but they said me that there is no rule to Drop any channel before 30 days from subscription date. But they understood its by mistake so they accept my request and dropped that channels and dance studio too. It was 2nd impressive by TS.

And Today I was requested to Drop English Movies Pack too but the CC called me and asked, "why you want to Drop English Movies Pack??? Its an amazing pack, so continue your pack" CC said. But I told him that "I haven't enough money to pay, that's why I want to Drop that Pack". Suddenly the CC said me that "We give you an Offer. In that Offer, you can watch English Movies Pack in just 35pm for 3 month." Really I was excited.

Its my experience with TATA(Sky in just a month. I bought TATA(Sky only for watch our Bharatha Rathna Sachin.R.Tendulkar's Cricket All Stars Matches without any disturbance of Cable operators.

That's why we bear with Tatasky. The latter has experienced very bad days too when new bees emerged with lucrative offers but during those hard days of Tatasky we stood behind it with the trust that it will finally emerged the winner and our that decision proved to be correct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock