Reason for changing the LCN

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
As all of you know that all HD channels LCNs are changed. I drilled down the reason for the changes and shocked to hear some bitter facts.

NAAPTOOL HD have a condition to place their HD channel under the popular HD channels, the reason beyond it is to increase the viewer ship, you might have a thought that we can bypass it by adding favorites.

But as per D2h only 7% subscribers use this feature and rest of 93% are in their basket.

Hopefully we will see more commercial/advertising channels in HD so soon...

Now I am sure that D2H will complete 50 HD channles before 01 Jan 2016 by pushing the channels like this.

Thanks
SATEESH

Brilliant
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

So upcoming HD channels are: Snapdeal HD, Shop CJ HD 1, Shop CJ HD 2, hbn HD, Homeshop 18 HD.

and we stupid subscribers were hoping for &TV HD, Zee Cafe HD, Max HD, FX HD, Comedy Central HD, Animal Planet HD World, Movies Now HD

khepacheley said:
Brilliant
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

So upcoming HD channels are: Snapdeal HD, Shop CJ HD 1, Shop CJ HD 2, hbn HD, Homeshop 18 HD.

and we stupid subscribers were hoping for &TV HD, Zee Cafe HD, Max HD, FX HD, Comedy Central HD, Animal Planet HD World, Movies Now HD

For that those broadcasters need to launch HD feeds first. No one will launch HD feed of shopping channel just for the sake of d2h.

Sateesh_Hyd said:
As all of you know that all HD channels LCNs are changed. I drilled down the reason for the changes and shocked to hear some bitter facts.

NAAPTOOL HD have a condition to place their HD channel under the popular HD channels, the reason beyond it is to increase the viewer ship, you might have a thought that we can bypass it by adding favorites.

But as per D2h only 7% subscribers use this feature and rest of 93% are in their basket.

Hopefully we will see more commercial/advertising channels in HD so soon...

Now I am sure that D2H will complete 50 HD channles before 01 Jan 2016 by pushing the channels like this.

Thanks
SATEESH

50 HD channels is this fiscal i.e. March 2016 not calendar year i.e. January 2016!!

and why do we need "naptol blue" in lcn 208 in between hindi movie channels.. i think its just getting disgusting & very irritating now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock