Breaking Received New Software Update for Cal Comp HD Set Top Box

@rahul1117kumar can you please share the procedure to update this box?

bro I got that update automatically I didn't update it manually but still if want to try, pls switch off power of stb and tv same time then switch on stb you will see please wait initializing immediately press exit button thrice Installation setup screen will show then press 2465 button, software update will start.

bro I got that update automatically I didn't update it manually but still if want to try, pls switch off power of stb and tv same time then switch on stb you will see please wait initializing immediately press exit button thrice Installation setup screen will show then press 2465 button, software update will start.
Please could you send me a picture of own set top box which gave software update.

@rahul1117kumar bro, you've mentioned in the title of both threads that you got the update in Technicolor STB.
You were having Technicolor STB when did you changed it to Smart Choice?

@rahul1117kumar bro, you've mentioned in the title of both threads that you got the update in Technicolor STB.
You were having Technicolor STB when did you changed it to Smart Choice?

bro I have smart choice box I thought it's Technicolor box as it has Technicolor sticker down bottom but it's cal comp box, so I have updated the title accordingly.

I have this Huawei model STB since 2016, can i update this with latest software ? Kindly guide me as i am a new member to this forum

I have this Huawei model STB since 2016, can i update this with latest software ? Kindly guide me as i am a new member to this forum

bro that's update currently for Cal Comp boxes but still you want to try and update manually then, pls switch off power of stb and tv same time then switch on stb you will see please wait initializing immediately press exit button thrice Installation setup screen will show then press 2465 button, software update will start.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock