Receiving FTA channels on Videocon d2h STB

Mahesan

Reaction score
Hi Friends!
I am from the Eastern Coast of Sri Lanka and I am new to this forum. I am happy that my DTH doubts can be cleared by the experts like you all.
I have a Videocon (Pay channel) STB. Now I have found the way to change the TP frequency and other parameters to receive FTA channels but after changing the parameters, neither strength or the quality is shown on the signal bar. Please advice me because I don't find anyone from my area who can help me in this regard.
Thanks

Press menu button 10-15 times , then first time installation menu will shown you , check if there is st2 satelite shown then press okk , box will do auto tune , u will get your signals back

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Friends!
I am from the Eastern Coast of Sri Lanka and I am new to this forum. I am happy that my DTH doubts can be cleared by the experts like you all.
I have a Videocon (Pay channel) STB. Now I have found the way to change the TP frequency and other parameters to receive FTA channels but after changing the parameters, neither strength or the quality is shown on the signal bar. Please advice me because I don't find anyone from my area who can help me in this regard.
Thanks
Hi
Plz call me, clearly talk about u
-- Team edit - Sharing personal contact details not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Press menu button 10-15 times , then first time installation menu will shown you , check if there is st2 satelite shown then press okk , box will do auto tune , u will get your signals back

Thanks for the prompt reply. Mine is a Videocon (Pay) STB. I have adjusted the dish azimuth & elevation but there is not even a symptom of signal strength or quality like FTA STB's. I will apply your method and post the outcome.
Regards

Hi Kashish Kumar! I have tried your method, by clicking menu button 10 to 15 times. At the very first press I get the menu, that's all. Other than that, Nothing happened. Am I to press before the screen comes?

Hi Kashish Kumar!
Please tell me at which point/instance I have to press menu button several times?

Tell me first , is your dish aligned to st2 satellite ?
If not then contact any technician ,
Other wise after switch on the stb you can just press the menu button 10- 15 times

Tell me first , is your dish aligned to st2 satellite ?
If not then contact any technician ,
Other wise after switch on the stb you can just press the menu button 10- 15 times

Dear Kashish Kumar!
I have two dishes. One is already aligned for ST2 and receiving all Videocon South Silver Package channels: Zee Tamil. Capain tv, Murasu, Sirippoli etc. I have aligned the 2nd dish according to the QuickSat App to ST2 direction and pressed many times the MENU button but I get only the Menu of he STB. I aligned similar to the 1st dish, the results are same. Nothing shown on the Strength or Quality bars. ????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock