Discussion Recently i taken new videocon hd connection for my new 4k tv.f

Yoginelluri

Reaction score
Hi team , here is my issue which I am facing from past three days.

Recently brought 4k vu tv and took new videocon hd connection. This happened just 20 days back. While installing videocon d2h connection, installation guy connected videocon d2h to HDMI1 PORT. still Monday everything working. Actual problem came on Tuesday(Dec 4th 2018), when I switched on tv , video is coming but no Audio but if I connect USB to tv both audio and video coming without any issues. Then I reported issue to Videocon and vu tv customer car . They both registered complaint.
1. Next day I.e Dec 5th videocon guy came he did below steps.
He connected my d2h to Av port on TV WITH help of 3pin cable, after this video and audio came, I watch channels with sound.
He switched to reaming hdmi ports , audio didn't came same as port1. He told problem is with tv.

2. Next that is today 6th Dec , vu engineer came he did below steps.
First he checked on USB cable port, which is working fine.
Then next he changed motherboard box in my tv.
Next he connected d2h to hdmi1, after this also Audio didn't came.
Next he connected my lapi to tv hdmi1 port with help of hdmi cable,after this both Audio and video working fine.
Then he told, issue with videocon setup box.

Again I raised complaint with videocon team, they told they "we will change setup box".
Now I am waiting for videocon engineer to change setup box. Hope this might fix my problem.

Is anyone faced this type of issue , if yes please suggest the resolution steps for this issues?

Hi team , here is my issue which I am facing from past three days.

Recently brought 4k vu tv and took new videocon hd connection. This happened just 20 days back. While installing videocon d2h connection, installation guy connected videocon d2h to HDMI1 PORT. still Monday everything working. Actual problem came on Tuesday(Dec 4th 2018), when I switched on tv , video is coming but no Audio but if I connect USB to tv both audio and video coming without any issues. Then I reported issue to Videocon and vu tv customer car . They both registered complaint.
1. Next day I.e Dec 5th videocon guy came he did below steps.
He connected my d2h to Av port on TV WITH help of 3pin cable, after this video and audio came, I watch channels with sound.
He switched to reaming hdmi ports , audio didn't came same as port1. He told problem is with tv.

2. Next that is today 6th Dec , vu engineer came he did below steps.
First he checked on USB cable port, which is working fine.
Then next he changed motherboard box in my tv.
Next he connected d2h to hdmi1, after this also Audio didn't came.
Next he connected my lapi to tv hdmi1 port with help of hdmi cable,after this both Audio and video working fine.
Then he told, issue with videocon setup box.

Again I raised complaint with videocon team, they told they "we will change setup box".
Now I am waiting for videocon engineer to change setup box. Hope this might fix my problem.

Is anyone faced this type of issue , if yes please suggest the resolution steps for this issues?
It seems like a D2h stb issue. Please try changing the hdmi cable as well before changing the stb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock