Recharge Bonus on Rs.410 is still valid???

pphanse81

Reaction score
can please anyone tell me Recharge Bonus on Rs.410 is still valid on ADTV?

pphanse81 said:
can please anyone tell me Recharge Bonus on Rs.410 is still valid on ADTV?

yes brother,you can recharge any amount.310,410 with 5% offer is not withdraw from airtel till date.

Well I just recharged with Rs.410 and no bonus till now...how much time does it take???

people said:
yes brother,you can recharge any amount.310,410 with 5% offer is not withdraw from airtel till date.

bro, no bonus on recharge of Rs 310 only bonus on recharge of Rs 410 and Rs 510

pphanse81 said:
Well I just recharged with Rs.410 and no bonus till now...how much time does it take???

You will get the amt credited in 48 hrs u would recieve a confirmation msg from airtel that a/c is recharge with Rs 30, Earlier i used to get msg but this didn't got but amount credited. pls check if u also recieve or don't recieve the msg from airtel and kindly also let me know, reply soon.

rahul1117kumar said:
You will get the amt credited in 48 hrs u would recieve a confirmation msg from airtel that a/c is recharge with Rs 30, Earlier i used to get msg but this didn't got but amount credited. pls check if u also recieve or don't recieve the msg from airtel and kindly also let me know, reply soon.

Will let you know as soon as I get message or bonus amount.

pphanse81 said:
Will let you know as soon as I get message or bonus amount.

Did u recieve the bonus amt and message when bonus amt is credited to ur account, reply soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock