RECHARGE CASH BACK PROBLEM

• Thread starter kash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,485

kash

Reaction score
i have recharge my ADTV with Rs.410/- on 14th sept. on that day it was offer of 410/- and we get 451/- but today i have recieved the casback of only Rs.25/- on the basis of old offer , on the basis of new offer i should get the Rs.41/- ...so wht to do ??? the toll free no. is busy from today morning

may be the offer was over before your payment process...!! :huh

nooo its still there anyways i got the cashback now after mailing two times to the ADTV so worst service in giving the cashback

kash said:
nooo its still there anyways i got the cashback now after mailing two times to the ADTV so worst service in giving the cashback

i think you are new to special offers.
actual offer credited within 48 hours,but excess amount is special offer,so it will credit the next day (3rd day).

* if you paid on Friday or Saturday sometimes (maintenance time) system get some delay to credit extra amount (1 or two day).

yaaa i am new but i know that actual offer credited after 48hrs i had wait for it but it was not credited during 48hrs so i mailed and then after they have credited Rs. 25/- according to old offer of Rs.410/- after that i have again mailed that its special offer so within 5 min. of mail they have credited remaining Rs.16/-....

bro....airtel servers are down last 3 days.......

yesterday i am adding 2 channels on airtel portal......
till now i donot get this channels.......
and i trying to contact cc...but airtel cc number shows "service is busy"....

suri said:

nooo i think they have closed the toll free no. yesterday i had also tried a lot but in vain . in the HELP OF EPG they are not showing the TOLL FREE NO> so i think its removed.. and on site also in cotact us they are not displaying there toll free no

kash said:
suri said:

nooo i think they have closed the toll free no. yesterday i had also tried a lot but in vain . in the HELP OF EPG they are not showing the TOLL FREE NO> so i think its removed.. and on site also in cotact us they are not displaying there toll free no

toll free no is 18001028080.....try to 10min or 15min....you will get cc help.....

just now my call is connected to cc just trying to 10min...
cc also says airte servers are down last 3-4 days....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock