Recharge online to get extra bonus

• Thread starter suri
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 6,109
opps i miising this bonus.....
2days back i had recharged by my airtel account by online

i got the message two days back.now only i have recharged,so i got 3 extra.

i donot get 3%extra bonus...
i contact to cc...but he donot have this info....

any way good news for airtel online recharge user to get 3% extra...

means if i recharge with 310 rs. then i will not get 325rs. and i will get only 3% bonus during online recharge??? or i will get 325Rs.+3% extra????

and how to can i recharge the offer amount means if i want to recharge with 310rs in which i can get 325rs for that in selfcare portal in recharge menu i just need to enter the 310 value in the amount tab or in other way i have to recharge as it is special recharge so....

yes you can get both two offers by using online portal.
310+15 and from 3 extra rupees 10 total you will get 335.

people said:

but see in the snap shot in the disclamiar section it is written that "this offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer" ....and wht is the procedure for recharge of Rs.310/- online as its special recharge offer so??? or just i have to give the value 310 in the selfcare recharge portal

kash said:
people said:

but see in the snap shot in the disclamiar section it is written that "this offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer" ....and wht is the procedure for recharge of Rs.310/- online as its special recharge offer so??? or just i have to give the value 310 in the selfcare recharge portal

Only One Offer Applicable on 1 id.....u can not Get the 2 benefits on same id :no

Vikram said:
kash said:
people said:

Only One Offer Applicable on 1 id.....u can not Get the 2 benefits on same id :no

sorry, i can't understand, can u elaborate more plssss ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock