Breaking Recharge Rs.1000+ & Get Disney+ Hotstar (Rs.899) Super Plan Free For 1 Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, just confirmed with cc. Offer is applicable to all. For safety, check once whether the same is reflecting in Airtel thanks app as below:
ZgwlsNz.jpg

86gT4QT.jpg

Else confirm with cc once. The offer gets activated within 48 hours post recharge. So if you already have an active Disney+Hotstar subscription, both the plans will be active as confirmed by cc. When I asked for the last day of this offer, they said today is the last day. 🤣 Don't know if it's true. (@Vadirocks bro, if you can confirm the last day for this offer, please do.) I am planning to avail the offer today. Will once activated.
Update
I am having HD box and my registered mobile number is Airtel. Recharged my Airtel Digital TV account with Rs.1,000 on 24th Mar and entire Rs.1,000 was added to my account. I made the recharge using Payzapp. So got Payzapp cashback also and will also get reward points for using my HDFC debit card 😃. They activated 1 year Disney+ Hotstar super plan today. I already have an active D+H premium subscription which expires in a month. Both the plans are active now as they said. Which means remaining validity of your existing plan goes waste. In effect will get premium subscription for 1m and super plan for 11m(12-1m). Availed the offer as it is a good offer for a 11m D+H super plan. So I think, even if do a double recharge, you either don't get the second subscription or both the subscription starts today. Either ways, in effect we get only 1year subscription.

Last edited:
Got OFFER MSG from airtel some days back 1 year D+H subscription free. I took recharge i got D+H subscription within 24 hours

qXBKqZc.jpg

What is the Difference between Disney+Hotstar Premium Plan (worth Rs 999) and Super Plan (worth Rs 899 which is being offered by Airtel)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock