Recorded program not able to view after change of package

BeingMadhan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi i have recorded movie avengers yesterday when the star movies hd channel is available . Today i have changed my package to Tn 10 hd. When i view the recorded program avengers movie is not viewable because of the star movies hd is not the part of my Package. :wall
Is that any of you brother's noticed!!  :wall

Yes you can't view the recorded content of the channel that is no more available in ur pack
It gives error code 4

kumarvishwas said:
Yes you can't view the recorded content of the channel that is no more available in ur pack
It gives error code 4

Thanks for your reply bro

But i can view fast and furious 6 recorded on may 02 same on 201

sriwaits4u said:

I recorded Now You see Me and Warm Bodies last year from HBO Hits HD,but as soon as I removed Hits nd Defined from my pack,those movies used to give Error 4

sriwaits4u said:

lcn 201 is MN+ HD.. if you're getting that channel now also, then recorded program will work..

But did furious 6 come on Movies Now & not Sony Pix..?  :huh

Nishal said:
lcn 201 is MN+ HD.. if you're getting that channel now also, then recorded program will work..

But did furious 6 come on MN+ & not Sony Six..?  :huh :hello

Furious 6 is available with Movies Now HD
LCN 201 is of Movies Now HD :k

Completely Turn Off ur STB, disconnect Dish Cable, switch On STB and check whether that recorded movie plays or not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock