Breaking Recording facility now available in Tata Sky Binge+ box

wow this is very good new.

i was having HD PVR and relantant to loose recording facility when moving to binge or binge+ Andoid box.

so i got Airtel Xstrem box when with rs50 and inserting 128gb Microsd give me recording, android box as well as dual channel recording with super LNB.

so it is time to come back to tats sky again.

Catch up is for last 7 days only, with recording you can store it for longer period, also catch up requires Binge subscription I think
catch was not available for all channel and all programs.

with recording it is user selection based.

but whats point in keeping recording for 48hrs.

i do understand 14 days concept.

also we should allowed to watch recorded show from tatasky mobile app, will bring TV experience on move anywhere in world.

i still OTT cant replace liner TV. landline phone got replace very quickly with mobile, but OTT wont make it possible.

no doubt OTT player are creating SOME very unique and cresting content which most TV and studios fail ,may be because of finance cost.

I was able to subscribe and use the Record facility now but I find it not good now since you cannot record all channels.

pDufoHK.jpg

yC3HYOf.jpg

u2DGt8d.jpg

90sU7vf.jpg

uOgyvPE.jpg

LVMGSqg.jpg

kQo9tB3.jpg

4Xea4vZ.jpg

q83E0Px.jpg

QW4ddGg.jpg

0UO5uWu.jpg

Ua2dRuL.jpg

DMHqJOf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock