Breaking Recording facility now available in Tata Sky Binge+ box

is the recording facility related to binge subscription (299 pm)?
or completely independent? after my 6 months free binge pack will be ending this April i won't be subscribing to that, so will i be able to use their 0rs free cloud service?

Internet required for both times first to upload to cloud then to play from cloud, instead if you’re binge user then you can directly play shows without ads from Hotstar, ZEE5, SonyLIV then what is the benefit of this service?

I was able to subscribe and use the Record facility now but I find it not good now since you cannot record all channels.

pDufoHK.jpg

yC3HYOf.jpg

u2DGt8d.jpg

90sU7vf.jpg

uOgyvPE.jpg

LVMGSqg.jpg

kQo9tB3.jpg

4Xea4vZ.jpg

q83E0Px.jpg

QW4ddGg.jpg

0UO5uWu.jpg

Ua2dRuL.jpg

DMHqJOf.jpg
whole purpose of recording feature is spoiled when u said

cannot record all channels..

which channel were disallowed for recording, apart from SAB HD. just cross check, does Catch-up is availablr for SAB HD?

i expect few shows even on those channel which allow recording wont happen. I mean Zee TV allow all program to record except say 5PM show.

Last edited:
When advertisements come we can stop the record and when the movie resume we continue record
wha is point in sitting in front of TV to manually start and stop recording 2-20 times in movie?

recording feature allow us to schdule daily soap or some perticular program,which will going to miss bcoz of some reason, like driving back to home.

when comes to recording features in this box we need to pay for binge subscription 299 Rs + recording subscription 199 Rs +Internet(like wise 400 Rs) + DTH package( like wise 300Rs) right??/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock