Breaking Recording facility now available in Tata Sky Binge+ box

when comes to recording features in this box we need to pay for binge subscription 299 Rs + recording subscription 199 Rs +Internet(like wise 400 Rs) + DTH package( like wise 300Rs) right??/
binge subs is optional (i have dnsp+ and sony liv annual)
recording for 25hrs is 0 rs... (which according to tata sky cc is independent of 299 ott pack )
going from hd dvr to binge+ just for this feature doesn't make sense, ymmv

Somebody help me in my binge+ box recording tab is not showing yet... what could be the problem.

Interesting to see that recordings here are not permanent unlike with the Tata Sky+ PVR boxes that came starting from 2010/2011, but they will be auto-deleted after 3 months (not with the subscription though). Very similar to Netflix auto-deleting downloaded episodes on your phone after a month.

Iam frequently asking again and again that my Tata sky binge+ box is not updated with recording features and recording tab on home screen.. but no one replying me and assisting here

Somebody help me in my binge+ box recording tab is not showing yet... what could be the problem.
Your STB will receive a "critical launcher update" and it will soft restart twice, after that you'll see the Recording tab. My STB was updated yesterday and after that I was able to see the Recording Tab. Maybe TS is gradually rolling out the update.

Iam frequently asking again and again that my Tata sky binge+ box is not updated with recording features and recording tab on home screen.. but no one replying me and assisting here
Try to click on check update on software. I was not getting after that I clicked there and after 3-4 seconds of black screen I got recording option.

Box lagging too much after addition of this feature..specially channel switching or scrolling through channel list

Your STB will receive a "critical launcher update" and it will soft restart twice, after that you'll see the Recording tab. My STB was updated yesterday and after that I was able to see the Recording Tab. Maybe TS is gradually rolling out the update.
Thanks for your heads up.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock