Breaking Recording facility now available in Tata Sky Binge+ box

It's not working...ok I will wait for automatic updates from Tata sky side.
Try to click on check update on software. I was not getting after that I clicked there and after 3-4 seconds of black screen I got recording option.

Though it's been almost 6 days passed since recording features are added in Tata sky binge box...but my box is not able to update with recording features.... from Tata sky cc side they are not helping.... don't know what is the problem...manual update is also not working....and updating the box.

Though it's been almost 6 days passed since recording features are added in Tata sky binge box...but my box is not able to update with recording features.... from Tata sky cc side they are not helping.... don't know what is the problem...manual update is also not working....and updating the box.
Factory reset once...make sure internet connectivity is good

Factory reset once...make sure internet connectivity is good
So, finally I performed an factory data reset on my binge stb and yes it updated recording tab and features....but all my downloaded apps and accounts gone but that's no problem it can be re downloadable...the point is now Iam getting all recordings options on my stb..

What all channels can record with 199 plan.Is it possible to record sports?

sports dont show record symbol for most of the programs, 199 is for extra storage 100 hrs vs 25 hrs for free and multiple recordings 20 vs 1, record auto erase in 3 months only in free

see

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock