Recording features

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 5,655

Endgame

Contributor
Reaction score
As d2h 4k box currently have recording features, can anyone please provide me the detailed features like
Minimum USB storage capacity
Can be played on other systems or not
How to record
Thanks in advance

CC stays 4GB is minimum , no limit for max , but
I observed HDD drive is not working on 4k Box even on Super Speed USB, did you test?

By the way how did you enabled recording ? , wen i try to enable on web it says still not supported

maheshav said:
By the way how did you enabled recording ? , wen i try to enable on web it says still not supported
Exactly same for me. I think we have to subscribe the recording features. Before that, I wanted to get clear on the various aspects of recording

Hi iam new to this forum I want to upgrade 4k uhd I want to know one thing thus it has optical audio out and Dolby digital audio ie voice from center speaker and baground from surround speakers please clarify anyone

nehru said:
Hi iam new to this forum I want to upgrade 4k uhd I want to know one thing thus it has optical audio out and Dolby digital audio ie voice from center speaker and baground from surround speakers please clarify anyone

Yes, it has all as per your requirements. Additionally, it has 2 USB slots (1 high speed).

How to enable recording? Is it chargeable? Also it supports only pendrive? I wonder why usb hard not working

I am currently using 4k box connecting to a AV receiver For DD and it is working fine , some time back I tesed Optical as well , it was working fine (before SW updated)

Tested regarding on 4k box is recording & pay working fine with both HDD 1TB & 32 GB pentdrive with DD quality

maheshav said:
Tested regarding on 4k box is recording & pay working fine with both HDD 1TB & 32 GB pentdrive with DD quality
That's good HDD is working. So do we have to pay montlhy fee 30 to enable recording?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock