• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Breaking Recording issue got fixed in stb HS3A01 after OTA update

Ramvignesh

Registered
Reaction score
Gud news is now able to record HD channels after OTA update and fr HBO HD channel they added subtitle option and its showing dolbydigital in all HD channels in EPG at right corner but don't no how to avail subtitle option fr HBO HD anyway they fixed big recording issue happy with sundirect

amarnathkvk

Contributor
Reaction score
Post some pictures of Dolby digital, regarding HBO subtitles make sure in settings you enabled subtitles with English

Siva

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did they fix the Dolby audio issue?

Ramvignesh

Registered
Reaction score
Did they fix the Dolby audio issue?
They did not resolve dolby issue but i can able to view video after update before that if i record HD channels i can't able to view video it show blank screen only it play audio only but after update they fixed video issue

gshankar

Registered
Reaction score
Finally recording problem solved for HS3A00 box.. Previously when we record HD channels only audio was coming not video .. Now it's resolved.. Both audio and video coming ..

newmem2

Registered
Reaction score
Finally recording problem solved for HS3A00 box.. Previously when we record HD channels only audio was coming not video .. Now it's resolved.. Both audio and video coming ..
Same problem for me..How was it resolved?I tried factory reset but the problem still remains..
How to do OTA update in sun direct?

Last edited:

newmem2

Registered
Reaction score
How to get this OTA update..I am not able to get video while recording HD channels,only audio is coming.

Gud news is now able to record HD channels after OTA update and fr HBO HD channel they added subtitle option and its showing dolbydigital in all HD channels in EPG at right corner but don't no how to avail subtitle option fr HBO HD anyway they fixed big recording issue happy with sundirect

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock