Recording

• Thread starter Jp2211
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,456

Jp2211

Reaction score
Hello guys..
After(6.09.2016) being an adtv user..I was using 16gb sandisk pendrive for recording purpose...it worked well until the mega lcn change...after that it's behaving like my old vD2H ...everything hangs ...
Then I insert 8gb pendrive (got free with the stb)and works great...my question is...is anybody using more than 8gb pendrive in adtv stb? How much size can be tackled by the stb???

2 pen drives were corrupted...now the 8gb pendrive (got free with the connection) is now corrupted...Yesterday technician visited and gave me new box...now I have 3 pendrives but not working in hd box...all 3 are the same manufacture...sandisk

What type of new pen drive should I buy now??

Jp2211 said:
2 pen drives were corrupted...now the 8gb pendrive (got free with the connection) is now corrupted...Yesterday technician visited and gave me new box...now I have 3 pendrives but not working in hd box...all 3 are the same manufacture...sandisk

What type of new pen drive should I buy now??
Buy sony pen drive

format pen drive and then try.. if it still not working then pen drive may be corrupted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock