'Rectify' final season on Star World Premiere HD

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Star World Premiere HD is all geared up to premiere the new and final season 4 of the critically acclaimed show Rectify. The show will air on 9 November at 10 pm.

Created by Oscar winning director, producer, actor and screenwriter, Ray McKinnon, the show answers the eventual question of acceptance and rejection, progression and regression and life and death.

McKinnon said, “I think we live in a world where we tend to put people in boxes. We’re not looking at each other’s humanity enough. And ‘Rectify,’ hopefully, has allowed people to look at a group of small town people in a more complex way than they’re often portrayed. When I go back to my hometown, I’m continually reminded that even though we may think differently on some issues, there’s a common humanity there. That’s what we need to continue to seek out in each other, and hopefully ‘Rectify’ has brought that out in some way.”

The story follows the life of Daniel Holden played by actor Aden Young, a man recently released from death row after serving 19 years for the rape and murder of his high-school girlfriend.

Abigail Spencer from the fame of Cowboys & Aliens, This Means War, Oz the Great and Powerful, J. Smith-Cameron, Adelaide Clemens from X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Great Gatsby and Parade's End fame, Clayne Crawford, who has played crucial role in TV shows like TV shows, CSI, 24 and Law & Order, Bruce McKinnon and Jake Austin Walker play extended members of his family who are finding ways to relate to him after his newly found freedom sends him back to their small Georgia town.

'Rectify' final season on Star World Premiere HD | Indian Television Dot Com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock