Red Bug added in Movies Now for intimation of HD Upgrade on Adtv ..

Sai Jai

Contributor
Reaction score
  • Red Bug added in Movies Now Lcn: 249 for intimation of HD Upgrade on adtv ..
Photo0102.jpg
photo0103.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
it's not for HD upgrade, Its for Switch to HD version of this channel

post #01 updated with snap .. Still have doubt if you have SD version of Movies now tune to lcn: 249 and press red button in adtv remote plz check and comment .. Edited

Sai Laxman said:
post #01 updated with snap .. Still have doubt if you have SD version of Movies now tune to lcn: 249 and press red button in adtv remote plz check and comment .. I too have brain without checking or proof wont post anything here as a update ..

Cool down bro.. There maybe some misunderstanding, you don't need to get angry man...

Tha.RP8 said:
Cool down bro.. There maybe some misunderstanding, you don't need to get angry man...

where i get anger :huh .. I have brain itz true only know :huh .. I dont need appericiation at the same time i dont want finding false error in my work :) .. He might have ask explanation i am ready and liable to give without asking anything came to an conclusion means what you may do instead of Sai Laxman @Tha.RP8 means bro :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
where i get anger :huh .. I have brain itz true only know :huh .. I dont need appericiation at the same time i dont want finding false error in my work :) .. He might have ask explanation i am ready and liable to give without asking anything came to an conclusion means what you may do instead of Sai Laxman @Tha.RP8 means bro :huh ..

Sorry i didn't understand this part, plz break the sentences if you can.

Moreover, actually I'm no one to interfere here. You all are senior members you'd definitely know better than me what to do..

Sai Laxman said:

Ok, I thought it was some new model... Actually I don't have this hero one, I have the small, rectangular stb(huawei). So I forgot how the hero box looked like..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock