Red Bug added on Sony Max

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Red Bug added on Sony Max
LGAvMmL.jpg

They have added the red bug on Max and on pressing red button,it is taking to Max HD and Max HD is not going to telecast IPL,so I guess they have made a mistake by considering that IPL would be broadcasted in hindi on Max HD and in English on Six HD,now if IPL is not broadcasted in English on Six HD then Airtel would be under some serious pressure because maximum population wants to listen to commentary in English rather than regional languages :p :p

kumarvishwas said:
They have added the red bug on Max and on pressing red button,it is taking to Max HD and Max HD is not going to telecast IPL,so I guess they have made a mistake by considering that IPL would be broadcasted in hindi on Max HD and in English on Six HD,now if IPL is not broadcasted in English on Six HD then Airtel would be under some serious pressure because maximum population wants to listen to commentary in English rather than regional languages :p :p

no english feed on six and six hd
max - hindi only
six and six hd - hindi,tamil,bengali and telugu
espn & espn hd - english only

Airtel is in very deep shock n turmoil. They have gone havoc after Tatasky addition on record break hd channels.

vellalucky said:
no english feed on six and six hd
max - hindi only
six and six hd - hindi,tamil,bengali and telugu
espn & espn hd - english only

r u sure no english commentary on six hd,becos while advertising they're saying enjoy tamil, Telugu & bengali feed on six & six hd is not mentioned in the ads
correct me if am wrong?

Six HD , ESPN & ESPN HD has English feed. Different language feeds are only in Six SD

arvindp said:
Six HD , ESPN & ESPN HD has English feed. Different language feeds are only in Six SD

no english feed on six & six hd....wait till tom

Navneet Kumar said:
can i watch ipl with hindi comentry on six hd because adtv offering me six hd 30p.m

is this offer available anywhere sony six hd @Rs 30 or special offer for you. how to get this offer?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock