Seeking Help Refer and Earn for ADTV

sasitnj

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to know refer and earn, I seen some days back in ADTV ad. Pls confirm the code to send SMS to 54325.

Pls advise anybody known about that code.

Means If You Give Advice For Your Friends Circle Or Relatives For New ADTV Connection & They Book Connection Via Your Reference Then They Credited Their Decided Amount In Your Account I.E ( First Month Subscription ) Etc.

Means If You Give Advice For Your Friends Circle Or Relatives For New ADTV Connection & They Book Connection Via Your Reference Then They Credited Their Decided Amount In Your Account I.E ( First Month Subscription ) Etc.
Thanks, do you know about that code to send SMS to 54325 ? Pls confirm.

Not Too Much Bro Because I Can't Use ADTV I Think This Code Use For Informing New Connection Not Sure

If u refer a friend u will get a cash back of Rs 50 + 99 Box maintainence fee + 6 month recording free + 1 Month interactive service + 1 year box warranty ..total worth rs 500 benifit and your friend will get a discount of rs 500 on new connection

for Refer sms *REFER* space *Your friend mobile number* send it to 54325

note[u will get benifit after 10 days of subscribtion and ur friend should have register referal number as RMN]
after 10 days u can send STATUS to 54325 to see ur benifits

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock