Referrel offer: Refer and earn Rs.250

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
image.jpg

Yes, tata sky get very popularity by this campaign. Dish tv invented this first.

Just to earn Rs. 250 I don't want to manipulate innocent people to buy their crap services... Even If they're giving Rs. 5000 each..

Even in D2H, I got the similar offer message 2 weeks ago...

me_saket said:
copy offer from tata sky

:p:p:D:D:D
It is there from long time.earlier it was 200,now it is 250.:lol

There is a copyright protection law which might comes to action it were true.

i got banned for discussing a valid thing saying that i brought videocon d2h name in a thread belonging to diff dth section, now here above some people have done the same, why no action has been taken?

Dino, you got banned because of cheerleading d2h in each and every thread and advised new users to go for d2h only. You told all other dths are bad in many thread. Here the user only told offer is copied from tatasky which piinku answered already. Furthur discussion about such lead you ban again.

Edit: You don't need to ask for action, you just need to report and if team thinks it is vaild then action will be taken. Ordering us will not solve anything.

earlier i only raised objection of many mebers unnecessarily defaming videocon d2h in every thread and starting fights and instead i got banned . wow! i only want a forum which is unbiased but some people here just take sides of few dth company and bash others

You can post what informations you want to share as we provide freedom of speech. None of the team members taking side of any, why you are going against the forum again and again? It is a big reason to ban you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock