Reg Base pack change in multi tv

Ashok L

Contributor
Reaction score
Frnds,
Recently Airtel changed its SOUTH SUPER VALUE pack(175 Rs) into SOUTH SUPER VALUE PRIME (185 Rs). Since I am a multi connection user they have changed the package for first connection (175 Rs to 185 Rs).But they have not updated the pack for second connection which is still in SOUTH SUPER VALUE MULTI CONNECTION PACK (200 Rs).It is really frustrating to pay 185 for 104 channels and 200 for just 100 channels. Have any multiuser noticed this.

Yes, its true they have only changed the base price of first connection and price of second connection base is unchanged, as they are charging Rs 200 irrespective of pack you have subscribed thats the minimum amount that you have to pay, cant do anything regarding this bro but bro rightly said there should be a provision that if a user is using a base pack below Rs 200 so he should be charged the same amount i.e. the price of base pack of first connection neither Rs 200.

rahul1117kumar said:
Yes, its true they have only changed the base price of first connection and price of second connection base is unchanged, as they are charging Rs 200 irrespective of pack you have subscribed thats the minimum amount that you have to pay, cant do anything regarding this bro.
But bro see the fate for
185 Rs 104 channels
200 Rs 100 channels:wall:wall:wall

Request Them to Merge Your Account & Give Another ID to Secondary Connection

rahul1117kumar said:
bro, is this possible? pls share more details regarding this.

i don't know about adtv
but tata sky providing this service
so contact customer care for details

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock