Seeking Help regarding antenna

R@@hant

Reaction score
Hi bros , i m having two airtel hd connection in two different house ... And in one location , it was an old antenna with lnb problem , but stb is good condition... In another location it was an new connection which is placed two month before .. Now Can i connect that old connection stb to that recently purchased dish antenna .. Will it work? Old connection Stb is HD+ box, and new one is HD hevc box...kindly share ur opinions bros.

You mean Old HD+ settop box with new antenna and Lnb right?

But what i know that hd hevc settop box is better than old hd+. Why do you want to change that? It's unnecessary i think.

Wait for another member's reply..

Hi bros , i m having two airtel hd connection in two different house ... And in one location , it was an old antenna with lnb problem , but stb is good condition... In another location it was an new connection which is placed two month before .. Now Can i connect that old connection stb to that recently purchased dish antenna .. Will it work? Old connection Stb is HD+ box, and new one is HD hevc box...kindly share ur opinions bros.
Yes you can but why would you want to replace a new HEVC STB with an old one.

Yes, you can connect that old connection stb to recently purchased dish antenna . It will work perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock