• Thread starter stoic
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,922
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoic

Reaction score
Today I requested the CC to change my package from World Pack @370 INR(ROI) to All Sports @240 INR(South Pack), because I only watch sports channels and I don't see any harm in downgrading my pack if the channels I watch remain the same.
The CC was pleased enough to entertain my request, but at the same time he said that the change in the package will take effect once I recharge my account with at least 10 INR since there hasn't been any transaction/recharge in my account in the last one week.
Now my question, since the account already has enough balance therefore is it possible to recharge my account with only 10 INR ?
If yes , then please tell me the procedure.

JitendraKumar said:
Yeah bro Possible to recharge with Rs.10 INR

Kindly tell me the procedure to recharge with INR 10.

I tried the freecharge but it failed.
Any other option bro

Recharge from dishtv website itself.Last week i also changed pack Rs.10 recharge from paytm also not happened.

keeper said:
Recharge from dishtv website itself.Last week i also changed pack Rs.10 recharge from paytm also not happened.

bro i think dishtv website also minimum recharge Rs.100 above only,but Freecharge,Mobiwik & some website only provide Rs.10 onwards :k

Thanks all. Issue resolved.
Though I couldn't recharge via Freecharge App because of "invalid transaction amount", but I finally did recharge with just 10 INR via Mobikwik App.
Now I have successfully changed my pack and have received the message as well regarding this change.
Thanks all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock