Regarding DTH services

Arav Agarwal

Reaction score
hi:hello,
every one , i want to know that i am user of airtel dth hd, though my tv supports full hd resolution but it i find airtel set top box was running in 1080i, so my question is that how to run hd channels with 1080p and my brother is having Sony BRAVIA KLV-22P402B tv, but why his picture is so clear than me, becaause both having same airtel dth..please answer ....

thanking you in advanced..........

Arav Agarwal said:
hi:hello,
every one , i want to know that i am user of airtel dth hd, though my tv supports full hd resolution but it i find airtel set top box was running in 1080i, so my question is that how to run hd channels with 1080p and my brother is having Sony BRAVIA KLV-22P402B tv, but why his picture is so clear than me, becaause both having same airtel dth..please answer ....

thanking you in advanced..........

Hi Arav, Welcome to DDF. :eek:hya :clap :clap :eek:hya Congrats on your first post. :eek:hya :clap :clap Some experts in our forum will answer this. :k Just wait a bit. :k If I knew I would have definitely helped you & answered your query. :shy

In India none of the HD channels are in 1080p
Mostly all are in 1080i

As far as getting good video quality depends on signal quality and setup

1. All the Tv channels run in 1080i resolution. You can't find any way to have 1080p channel in DTH, atleast in India.

2. Whats the size of your TV? Picture always looks sharper on a smaller TV. And because of brightness and saturation picture can looks completely different on TV depending on settings. So you have to calibrate your TV for the most suitable setting for you.

What TV you are using?

AFAIK all HD Channels available in 1080p in india on C Band but DTH Operator downscale in 1080i coz DTH Operator using 1080i service only.

This is Arav bro's first post at DF. Please like his post all & try & encourage him .

JitendraKumar said:
AFAIK all HD Channels available in 1080p in india on C Band but DTH Operator downscale in 1080i coz DTH Operator using 1080i service only.

Any indian dth giving 1080p supporting STB :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock