Regarding HD channel annual package

chermadurai

Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel introduce if u selected 1 year HD annual package from Airtel website. If u recharge for 10 months u get 2 months free.....

373307e5f8ed171c16726706290650a1.jpg

It is a very old offer bro I think
The problem with annual packages in Airtel is that if u recharge with annual package you'll only get those channels which were present in your package at the time of recharge,no new HD channel that is added on Airtel would be added throughout the Year in our Pack :(
This is another stupid policy from them

//you'll only get those channels which were present in your package at the time of recharge,no new HD channel //

Not anymore Kumarvishwas bro. I am on South Eco Sports Plus 6 months Pack and I had the recent addition of HD Channels automatically added to my package without even a call to CC.

prajasingham said:
//you'll only get those channels which were present in your package at the time of recharge,no new HD channel //

Not anymore Kumarvishwas bro. I am on South Eco Sports Plus 6 months Pack and I had the recent addition of HD Channels automatically added to my package without even a call to CC.
Yes thats true
When i topk airtel in 2015 i was on 23 hd channel pack then it was converted to 33 max by end of period :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock