Seeking Help Regarding Multi Satellite Setup

Rajkumar_bj

Reaction score
Dear Folks,

I need some help in setting up a new dish connection covering satellites from 92°E to 98°E, receiving Ku band signals.
I have the following hardware:
1. Solid HDS2 6363 STB
2. Solid FS-135 Multi Satellite Ku-Band LNB(Two Ports)
3. Dilos SW 4008 4in1 DiSEqC 2.0 Switch
4. 2 feet Dish antenna.

How to position the dish?
What should be the distance(in length) between two LNB?
What will be the central location of the dish for covering all the satellites with best signal strength?
How will be the signal quality and strength, specifically during rainy season? Will it be low, if so, do I need an in-line amplifier?
If an amplifier needs to be installed, then between which equipment? between DiSEqC switch and STB or between LNB and DiSEqC switch.

Any kind of help is highly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

-Raj

Dear Folks,

I need some help in setting up a new dish connection covering satellites from 92°E to 98°E, receiving Ku band signals.
1. Solid HDS2 6363 STB
4. 2 feet Dish antenna.

What will be the central location of the dish for covering all the satellites with best signal strength?
How will be the signal quality and strength, specifically during rainy season? Will it be low, if so, do I need an in-line amplifier?
If an amplifier needs to be installed, then between which equipment? between DiSEqC switch and STB or between LNB and DiSEqC switch.

Thank you very much.

-Raj
Hello Guys,
I see there are no replies to my post. 😒 So please help me.

KR,
Raj

Dear Folks,

1. Solid HDS2 6363 STB
4. 2 feet Dish antenna.

Thank you very much.

-Raj
focus central lnb 93.5 dd free dish covering 91e sun news fta tp and 95e tp focus the second one to 97.3 gsat 9 in a postion to recieve 97 98 100 combined .

dish postion should be dd free dish postion focused fully siginal (93.5&95) the second lnb should be at 97 as in position to recive 98 also
so by looking from front of the dish the first lnb focused to 93 the second will be right hand side (if you look from front )
from back if dd free dish position is south east then the second lnb is more near to east side ,

i havnt measured the cm as both 98 93 are strong satellite you would not have difficulty in alighnment

central location you mean first lnb then it is 93e dd free

the siginal quality depends on various factors , size of dish , current condition ,your alignment skills etc, as ku band small dish and ku band are
very much sensitive to rain you cant do much things to avoid signal getting inturrupted ...

inline ampifiers cant be used to increase siginal it can be only used to maintain the siginal when your wire is too long
eg 30 meter plus etc it cant increase anything for a short distance ... so basically it doesnt amplify the siginal for short distance..
so there is actuallly no need of inline amplifier for this small setup

regards..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock