Regarding New Equipments

• Thread starter Hunney
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,084

Hunney

Reaction score
Hey friends
I am new to this site and it really looks rock & now I want this :)
So guyz its a humble request to you please help me whether what to buy or what to not!
Also please answer my some questions which are as follows: :huh

Which dish should I buy & How the size of the dish matters? :wall
Which universal setup box is good? HD is okay if possible! :wall
What about the LNB! Which one is the best? :wall
Difference b/w C Band & Ku Band dish? (Please explain in one line) :wall

Is there any thing else except these? :u

Location ;)
City- Roorkee,
District- Haridwar,
State- Uttrakhand

Hope you guys help me.

Thanks & Regards
Hunney

@admin sir & moderators
If I posted this thread in wrong section then please warn me before banning me from site!

dear hunney if you want cband+ kuband 180 cm prime focus dish to go saharanpur amba ele ... and jain ele .... pull jogiyan there is dish rs3000 and dehli lajpat ray market are 2800 here is 200rs extra so bro. .. sa you wish!!!!!!

Answer:
1. Dish size depends upon which satellite u want to track for instance DDFD need 60cm and above and HOTBIRD need 14 feet and above. It also depends on location and beam coverage. There are several websites they can excetly advice you regarding the size of antenna.

2. All settop box are good. It depends on ur requirements. if you want only DDFD then go for cheap local made and for high features there is no limit.

3. Lnb is good which have low noise figure.
Furthermore all lnb is good it depends upon ur requirement.

4. C band and ku band dishes are different. Because the wavelength is small of ku band so the focal point will be more far also ku band dish is solid dish and c band dish is mesh dish.

sainiji said:
dear hunney if you want cband+ kuband 180 cm prime focus dish to go saharanpur amba ele ... and jain ele .... pull jogiyan there is dish rs3000 and dehli lajpat ray market are 2800 here is 200rs extra so bro. .. sa you wish!!!!!!
thanks for the reply

4040sm said:
Answer:
1. Dish size depends upon which satellite u want to track for instance DDFD need 60cm and above and HOTBIRD need 14 feet and above. It also depends on location and beam coverage. There are several websites they can excetly advice you regarding the size of antenna.

2. All settop box are good. It depends on ur requirements. if you want only DDFD then go for cheap local made and for high features there is no limit.

3. Lnb is good which have low noise figure.
Furthermore all lnb is good it depends upon ur requirement.

4. C band and ku band dishes are different. Because the wavelength is small of ku band so the focal point will be more far also ku band dish is solid dish and c band dish is mesh dish.
thanks for such a good replyc:tup
1. HOTBIRD?
2. DDFD? I need HD setup :-/ box provide me the name if possible
3. which is the best in ku and c band dishes, I meant which one is the best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock