Seeking Help Regarding new lite packs launched

vnava90

Reaction score
Hi anyone have any idea when the new lite packs launched will be available across all geographic region.My setup box is tagged to Karnataka region so i am unable to select tamil lite new pack which has ncf of 105 rs and base pack price of 92.

I am currently in tamil lite with 77 rs base pack price and 121 ncf Comparatively the tamil lite new pack have higher benefits.

I am able to select the tamil lite new pack in app/website but it is saying error occurred when confirming the pack.

I just tried it and got an error. My connection is also from Banglore. Trying it with CC

Hi anyone have any idea when the new lite packs launched will be available across all geographic region.My setup box is tagged to Karnataka region so i am unable to select tamil lite new pack which has ncf of 105 rs and base pack price of 92.

I am currently in tamil lite with 77 rs base pack price and 121 ncf Comparatively the tamil lite new pack have higher benefits.

I am able to select the tamil lite new pack in app/website but it is saying error occurred when confirming the pack.

Tamil Lite New Pack is not for DAS 1 in Tamil Nadu u can't add for chennai and coimbatore it will work for DAS 2, DAS 3 and DAS 4

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock