Regarding ROI Channels addition.....

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday had a word with CC and one top official regarding SD Channel additions particularly for ROI Zone. I got to know that they are waiting for bandwith. Once that comes they are ready to rock. Currently sales in Bihar is down due to lack of a single Bhojpuri Channel he said. But he said there are lot of demand of Sangeet Bhojpuri channel. So as and when possible they will add that channel to boost up sales in Bihar. The News18 group channel - News18 Kerala added recently and more channels to come in the future he said. Currently they are having 54 HD Channels including a lot of Hindi Channels, he was pleased with Hindi additions. He said us to wait for some time - bright future is sure 100%. Also the addition of following news channels in base packs has made VALUE PLUS PACK - ROI quite attractive he echoed.

1. WION
2. Mirror Now
3. India Today (previously available from Mega Pack onwards)
4. News18 Kerala
5. News X

More to come. Just wait. I could not record the call as I was calling from my landline. Next time will surely give a recorded version....

Really feeling feed up with cc we are waiting from years and still they want us to wait god knows till when we should wait

India today and News x available from many months back bro. Recently they added Times now in base pack

not only from Bhojpuri Channel even in south mainly for tn most of channels has not added in sd...since they are from chennai its a very bad as they lag in tamil channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock