Seeking Help Regarding sundirect packs

Ramvignesh

Reaction score
Bro my pack is Tamil ultimate HD and it is going to end in 3 days so I can take my FTA plan then I can add whatever channels i needed it is accepted by sundirect or not. I need clarity

Yes you can opt for NCF + Alacarte channels... For this you request NCF pack with sun direct customer care and they will help you...Later you add whatever paid channels you want through website or app...

Yes you can opt for NCF + Alacarte channels... For this you request NCF pack with sun direct customer care and they will help you...Later you add whatever paid channels you want through website or app...
He can choose or change to ncf pack from sundirect app itself

Hello please tell is sun direct provide any android box? Like airtel has xstream box, tata plus has bings+ & dish d2h has dish smrt.

I have been trying to change base pack for past one hour through website, but unable to do so. Can you elaborate this method? Thanks in Advance.
Contact sun direct CC, they do it easily, ...More over you can change the base pack any time, means mid of the validity also...respective amount get credit back to wallet and you can choose the NCF

Bro need help today changed subscription pack from tamil ultimate HD to My FTA plan changed successfully I did through sundirect app but i am not getting any free channels i updated my FTA channels also still not getting the channels help me regarding it

Bro need help today changed subscription pack from tamil ultimate HD to My FTA plan changed successfully I did through sundirect app but i am not getting any free channels i updated my FTA channels also still not getting the channels help me regarding it
Why you changed to FTA Pack..? In my FTA Plan, you have to choose the FTA channels individually from website..whereas in NCF pack you will get all the FTA channels by Default.. So, I would suggest you to change NCF Pack..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock