• Thread starter sky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,447

sky

Contributor
Reaction score
any body can help me in this forum my problem given below,
already mailed nodalofficer but not responding.

We contacted the customer care via chat for assistance in recharging Sun Direct DTH plan. Executive Nandha Kumar R advised us Telugu DPO 1 295Rs.2 Months package as we are inactive for 90+ days and eligible for specific package. Nandha Kumar asked us to recharge for Rs.300/- and since we did not find Rs.300/- in the denominations mentioned in the website, we recharged with Rs.305/- and there are no package details mentioned against the amount. Later, we see that Malayalam package is activated instead of Telugu DPO1. We raised a complaint (#SR200113003265 Dated : 13-01-2020) against this and there is no response yet though it has been 24 hours since the complaint has been registered. When we reached out to customer care for the follow up on the status, we were informed that changing the package to Telugu is not possible.

I can help you migrate to any telugu pack of your choice except churn special telugu packs.
Still you want to get that special churn pack which you supposed to subscribe better continue contact CC

I can help you migrate to any telugu pack of your choice except churn special telugu packs.
Still you want to get that special churn pack which you supposed to subscribe better continue contact CC
still contacting CC but not solving my problem,
nodal office not responding.

Do you want to change your current pack to telugu DPO 1 ?
PM me ur smartcard no

Do you want to change your current pack to telugu DPO 1 ?
PM me ur smartcard no
hi please change my pack to telugu SD DPO1
see your PM box

Last edited:
change my pack to telugu SD DPO1.
Not telugu HD DPO1.

after one week my problem solved by sundirect nodal officer.
@airsky thanks for your helping.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock