Breaking Regional and Religion Genre has been separated and Colors Bangla HD added in Hindi HD Genre

Yes, Regional and Religion Genre has been separated and Colors Bangla HD added in Hindi HD Genre.

Now Regional Genre consists from LCN 620 to LCN 694.

Now Religion Genre consists of LCN 600 to LCN 618.

Earlier, Region and Religion Genre were together like this: Regional/Religion.

Also, Colors Bangla HD added on Hindi HD Genre (LCN 897) after MTV Beats HD (LCN 892). (This colors bangla hd news credit goes to @subashbose bro)

Last edited:
colors bangla hd added in hindi hd genre first broke by @subashbose bro. So due credit must be given to him. Requesting mods to include his post first which is now in sd gd thread.

colors bangla hd added in hindi hd genre first broke by @subashbose bro. So due credit must be given to him. Requesting mods to include his post first which is now in sd gd thread.
You are a very senior member bro so instead of commenting here you could have used Report button for the same, Anyway I've done the needful this time.

I thank you @Shubh bro for doing this as I feel due credit must be given to whom what he deserves. And sorry for not having been reported.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock