Discussion Regional channel with best graphics (POLL)

Which regional channel has the best graphics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
Dear members, kidly vote for the regional channel which has the best graphics and presentation (theme). Multiple options allowed. For me there is only 1 winner: Star Jalsha. I feel it is the best across all regional languages.
Sun network channels have not been included as their graphics are not modern except Udaya TV.

Add zee Marathi And zee yuva.... Zee Marathi has the best graphics imo

Undoubtedly Star channels are superior in graphics. Colors too but use similar pattern and color combination in all channels.Zee is not upto the mark and most are similar type. Sun is still in 2000-2005 ages.

Last edited:
Voted for Star vijay to the theme, presentation style,graphics before and after breaks, and the bgm.Also among star's regional channels only Vijay has bit different graphics and logo while others uses square edges,crystals and red color in their theme.May be as a south indian likes it more than jalsha and feels classic

Add zee Marathi And zee yuva.... Zee Marathi has the best graphics imo
Zee Marathi is OK but not good.
Undoubtedly Star channels are superior in graphics. Colors too but use similar pattern and color combination in all channels.Zee is not upto the mark and most are similar type. Sun is still in 2000-2005 ages.
Voted for Star vijay to the theme, presentation style,graphics before and after breaks, and the bgm.Also among star's regional channels only Vijay has bit different graphics and logo while others uses square edges,crystals and red color in their theme.May be as a south indian likes it more than jalsha and feels classic
Star:
  • Star Jalsha is the best followed by Jalsha Movies. Star Jalsha copied Star Plus (2010) and put a few twists of its own. It is highly professional even after 6 years, and Jalsha Movies as well.
  • Star Pravah (latest graphics) is decent. It is also very good, but not best.
  • Vijay is also nice. They are trying to do something unlike Sun. I agree with you @Raju lal. But some things are missing. Star Vijay has no graphics for opening credits which all other channels have. In this regard again Star Jalsha is the 2nd best as they took it from the old Star Plus. Star Maa has the best opening credits but everything else is bad.
  • Star Suvarna and Asianet have lost their way. Idea is good but not the execution.
  • Star Maa is simply horrible. Only 1 thing is good and that is the way the opening credits is animated. It is awesome. Otherwise the graphics are all over the place.
Zee:
  • In Zee, only Zee Tamil is good as they have copied Zee TV professionally. Zee Telugu also copied Zee TV but they made a mess of it.
  • Zee Bangla has no graphics at all and though the logo is nice the graphics are equal to Sun TV graphics. (1.5 stars out if 5)
  • Zee Marathi is OK but not good. At least something is there. Zee Bangla has nothing.
  • Zee Yuva, Zee Kannada, Zee Talkies are waste.
Colors:
  • Colors Tamil is the only one with good graphics. Impressive. Colors Marathi is also okay.
  • Colors Kannada is nonsense. Colors Bangla like Zee Bangla is SH*T.
Mazhavil manorama??
You are right. MM is decent. Asianet has a nice concept and awesome music but the execution is lacking.

Missing @Shantanu bro's input.

Last edited:
@DreamFan dada it seems you have voted for all the Star channels. Believe me, Star Maa is not worth it.
Not forcing you. Just my ₹2. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock