Registered Name

shabeerjaz

Reaction score
Dear ,
I have Airtel Digital Tv receiver....I want to recharge my account.Actually its belongs to my family friend...I know its customer ID and registered mobile number. But I don't know the registered person details.So please send me the full account details of registered person for the following customer id.

Customer Id:30********
Reg.Mob# :94********

Please send me the account person details for recharging and future transaction with Airtel. Actully I am not staying in India.I hope your immediate reply on this subject.

Thanks and Regards,
Shabeer Ali

shabeerjaz said:
Dear ,
I have Airtel Digital Tv receiver....I want to recharge my account.Actually its belongs to my family friend...I know its customer ID and registered mobile number. But I don't know the registered person details.So please send me the full account details of registered person for the following customer id.

Customer Id:*******
Reg.Mob# :********

Please send me the account person details for recharging and future transaction with Airtel. Actully I am not staying in India.I hope your immediate reply on this subject.

Thanks and Regards,
Shabeer Ali

plz dont write any personal id or mobile number and plz see private msg. :)

shabeerjaz bro welcome to ddf :eek:hya:eek:hya:clap:clap & jay vithlani bro surely help u & please remove ur contact no & smart card no from ur post, as per ddf rules personal details shared not allowed:k

shabeerjaz bro remove your personal info and plz see PM. ( private msg ). your problem solve. :)

@ jay vithlani .. I appreciate your efforts. It is helpful for many users.
Even though I felt you are doing an illegal activity for your popularity on behalf of DDF.
The customer ID and RMN are visible to all users in their ADTV Box Menu.

So a real customer he doesn't know the Registered Name arises some kind of foul practices.
At least you have to make sure you are supporting to an Indian and you are dealing with a service which has been limited within the territory.

Even if you call the CC, they will make sure the registered name is correct.

Pls Don't take this as a personally ... I just expressed my view.

Shabeerjaz bro welcome to DDF Community, one of the best community in Asia..:tup

jay vithlani said:
shabeerjaz bro remove your personal info and plz see PM. ( private msg ). your problem solve. :)

hi bro,i have airtel dishtv .i do't know customer id and registered mobile number to recharge.even not showing customer id in menu display.i have view card number .can you tell me customer id?i unable to send you private message?

gvdprasad said:
hi bro,i have airtel dishtv .i do't know customer id and registered mobile number to recharge.even not showing customer id in menu display.i have view card number .can you tell me customer id?i unable to send you private message?

first welcome to ddf bro :)
and after 10 post your private message facility is on. after that u send me pm. :)

jay vithlani said:
first welcome to ddf bro :)
and after 10 post your private message facility is on. after that u send me pm. :)

bro,please send me private message your contact email.
thankyou

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock