Good News Reinstallation cash back

No bro, out of warranty. I said in email if u charge for reinstallation i will move to tata sky. Immediately they asked me to pay the amount to technician but amt will be credited to account..Free vasool

No bro, out of warranty. I said in email if u charge for reinstallation i will move to tata sky. Immediately they asked me to pay the amount to technician but amt will be credited to account..Free vasool

Gud bro ;);)

Will try the same while relocation in future :lol::lol::p;);)(y)

Last edited:
Good trick bro . It is like sending port sms in mobile n then we get benefit as we want . so now dth providers also follwing same path . we try this in future when needed .

Within a month i am also shifting to our new bungalow . Will see if d2h gives me not same but atleast free of charge service :nj:

Actual cost of relocation is 450 . Either way I am shifting to Airtel in next few days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock