Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

• Thread starter Thread starter jay vithlani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 490
  • Views Views: Views 69,419
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast they are not doing any thing to get those tps from reliance that is why he is that expression

How he can expect reliance tps now ? , you want reliance users to be black out nowitself? we need to wait till nov 19 or even more dont know what sun is going to do we need to be patient bro thats the one thing we can do now.

Sd should have added Zee tamil hd and few sd channels but asusual they are gone to deep sleep mode after moving sd channels to GSAT:angry::wall: every sd user is having frustration understood but we dont have choice either receive this or move to other dth thats it:undecided:

Last edited:
I moved to tatasky. Just now booked the connection !!!!
Its a good offer. Free HD connection with all equipment including dish,antenna at no cost. They asked only one month subscription
Remaining RDTV money will get credited in 7days!!!
And 1st month HDaccess free.

I moved to tatasky. Just now booked the connection !!!!
Its a good offer. Free HD connection with all equipment including dish,antenna at no cost. They asked only one month subscription
Remaining RDTV money will get credited in 7days!!!
And 1st month HDaccess free.

Thats good to hear. TS is great. Happy that you migrated to TS.

If ur from kerala u can opt for a special pack after your free one month subscription

@Anish Pai bro i am from AP.
Bro in TS if we take an add on are its HD channels automatically added? Suppose i take music add on for ₹50/- will music HD channels also come?

@Anish Pai bro i am from AP.
Bro in TS if we take an add on are its HD channels automatically added? Suppose i take music add on for ₹50/- will music HD channels also come?

You will need to opt for HD Access Fee of Rs 175, whatever base pack + Add ON + A la carte SD channels u have, the same HD counterparts will be available.

I dont know for HD only channels like Sony ROX, Star Movies Select HD, & Prive HD, MN+ HD, etc how they are added. May be experts can answer that.

Pls have a detailed look at TS website, u will get a better understanding bro :)

Thats good to hear. TS is great. Happy that you migrated to TS.

If ur from kerala u can opt for a special pack after your free one month subscription

Bro, what i do to get tata sky connection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom