Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

• Thread starter Thread starter jay vithlani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 490
  • Views Views: Views 69,419
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sooooo much @jay vithlani .It was because of you that i knew of the offer. This is first such swapping or rdtv and tatasky in my locality. I just came to know from the technician (even the local office people didnt know of the offer. Only the dealer knew.)
Thank you @Bapun Raz and dreamdth.
I am more than satisfied with tatasky
Same with me Bro...Thanks @Ajith765 bro too

Hope you are getting optimum signal levels :ok:

Does it matter on digital signals ? You will either get good quality or you will not receive anything. It's either 0 or 1. There is nothing in between like in analog where good quality depends on signal level.

Does it matter on digital signals ? You will either get good quality or you will not receive anything. It's either 0 or 1. There is nothing in between like in analog where good quality depends on signal level.

Does not matter. Even if Signal Level is 5% u will get the channel (may pixelate). But question is to always see to it that u get max signals. So that in bad weather u dont loose the signal easily.

Tatasky Team is asking to contact in 1800 208 6633 for knowing more about exchange offer, but all in vain... Any particular helpline number for this exchange scenario?

Tatasky Team is asking to contact in 1800 208 6633 for knowing more about exchange offer, but all in vain... Any particular helpline number for this exchange scenario?
As per message received from RDTV and they are also showing on Channel no. 100
Give a miss all on 9237092370, you will receive a call from Tatasky.

I called their helpline ending with 6633, ask them to transfer the call to services dept. They have info abt it. Normal call centre people dont know

B
Thank you sooooo much @jay vithlani .It was because of you that i knew of the offer. This is first such swapping or rdtv and tatasky in my locality. I just came to know from the technician (even the local office people didnt know of the offer. Only the dealer knew.)
Thank you @Bapun Raz and dreamdth.
I am more than satisfied with tatasky
Bro post ur STB and channel pictutes

Guys I have reliance big TV set top box which is not used from 5years can I exchange it with Tata sky hd????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom