Reliance Digital TV Signals Are Back

-=UMAIR=-

Reaction score
Same Tps And Same Channels :p

Big_TV_1.png

Big_TV_2.png

Last edited:
Signal are back but all major operators have ceased their signals to this dth service .( Zee , Sony,Star,Discovery ,network 18 channels are not coming ) it has now looking like DD free dish siblings

Signal are back but all major operators have ceased their signals to this dth service .( Zee , Sony,Star,Discovery ,network 18 channels are not coming ) it has now looking like DD free dish siblings
Hope Everything will sortout...

Better DD direct should take over this DTH

Just a small query @Vicky @TJ_DJ @UMAIR bro how IPL is available for RDTV subscribers ? It means they have not blocked DD Sports as Star Channels are not available with them?

Just a small query @Vicky @TJ_DJ @UMAIR bro how IPL is available for RDTV subscribers ? It means they have not blocked DD Sports as Star Channels are not available with them?
I dont know if they are able to view IPL. Do you have any info in this regard? @Vicky bro might be able to tell if DD Sports is unblocked.

I dont know if they are able to view IPL. Do you have any info in this regard? @Vicky bro might be able to tell if DD Sports is unblocked.
I have already posted in DDF that I have stopped using RDTV. I only use Sun Direct. I think you missed that thread. Anyway, let @Vicky bro clarify.

False and misleading information provided in the thread that "signals are back" yes it is back but what are the channels that are coming now?
All the channels which are coming now are useless and hardly watchable and there is constant distortion in the signal which is getting interrupted frequently.
is this the meaning of back?
Few DD channels, few News channels and some regional channels are coming which is not what was expected.

Whoever is controlling the company needs to provide a quick solution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock