Reliance Digital TV Signals Are Back

False and misleading information provided in the thread that "signals are back" yes it is back but what are the channels that are coming now?
Thread is correct along with information provided. I have checked and verified.

They have not paid dues and contract renewal fees hence paid channels aren't back.

Whoever is controlling the company needs to provide a quick solution
Anil Ambani is the owner.

@Bapun Raz bro The thread title should be RDTV FTA signals are back. No pay signals available right now.

No. Its correct technically. Whole satellite TP signals are backs, its just that channels not resumed because of non-payment.
Are they still charging big hundreds per month for viewing FTA channels.
My 500 booking charge gone like a wind. Still no update of Installation. Told to wait till May 15.
No senior department available, not even able to speak good English.
So sad.

Why did you quoted me in your above post @deyeldo :unsure:

Why did you quoted me in your above post @deyeldo :unsure:
Only FTA channels available , due to non-payment is mentioned in thread, that's y. So I have doubt , how many will subscribe by spending hundreds for free channels. Also I don't have a RDTV, but ordered for one.
There website shows big monthly charge. So I asked about that information. Also you told you checked signal. So I thought you have a RDTV connection.

I never said that, i said signal is back after seeing post by @-=UMAIR=- in post #1 of this thread.

:no: I use Tata Sky HD DVR.

I think you misunderstood my posts completely. :blush:
Might have misunderstood.
In reference to post#11, you told"I checked and verified" that prompt me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock