Breaking Reliance Digital TV to provide paid channels for free of cost upto 5 years | Pre-booking starts 1st Mar 2018

Dear TATA-SKY:

Please wake up now!!! At least make Ala Carte price as per government rules!! If not, then be ready for the consequences!!
Let JIO come in and kill them. They are like airtel in mobile very expensive service, once jio came in even airtel reduced their plans

Thanks for the news @Amit1079 bro(y)

Thread title changed to more appropriate one.

Some posters/advts of the same:

IHW8NRI.jpg

VOjKlMf.jpg

i believe we can expect somthing bigger than this from JIO as a counter offer once they start their DTH

JIO has no plan to start DTH. They never applied for license.

Also if there were interested , they would have bought Reliance Digital TV.

No news about how many hd channels and mainly which channels they would provide :censored:

I don't it is considered reliable source or not, I called reliance digital TV customer care, they said all paid channels will be available. I can share call recording.

Also, they are claiming that it is smart 4K capable box which at least youtube pre-loaded, if so, then this will be master stroke. Rest will depend on review for that STB. Smart 4k box for free or 250 rs is not bad at all if it is okay performance wise!! Let us wait and watch.

Why are they calling themselves reliance big TV. Aren't they reliance digital TV now?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock