Breaking Reliance Digital TV to provide paid channels for free of cost upto 5 years | Pre-booking starts 1st Mar 2018

Thanks for the news @Amit1079 bro(y)

Thread title changed to more appropriate one.

Some posters/advts of the same:

IHW8NRI.jpg

VOjKlMf.jpg
I also thought to do some changes in title, but didn't, so many points were there to include in title so left it,thanks bro for changing the title

Are we fools to fall into this trap?
So many terms & conditions quoted,even tho I think its best offer ever given by any DTH till date,also HD channels for free,only problem is not given the channel list of all channels, in coming Days all will b clear,it's same Jio type idea ,copied his bro I think it's good offer, whoever taking new connection and 2nd connection

Last edited:
I think it is not bad deal.
₹22**/- for year after that 300 per month.
But the problem is where is channels and How many HD had in their bouquet.??

Why are they calling themselves reliance big TV. Aren't they reliance digital TV now?
I had this question too. The rebranding was done just as marketing tactic and to acquire more subscribers. The legal entity name is still Reliance BIG TV Ltd. Hence all notices by broadcasters, or even notices by the DTH itself carries the name "BIG TV".

But I completely agree, for this advertisement it should have been Reliance Digital TV.

They need money to pay the pending fee to broadcasters and their debt.Also no details of what HD channels to be added.Better to avoid this marketing jimmick

Reliance Big TV looks to stay relevant in the DTH market with free pay channel offer

MUMBAI: Pantel Technologies, the new owner of direct to home (DTH) operator Reliance Big TV, has made its first big gamble to keep the newly acquired DTH business relevant in the hyper-competitive DTH market.
The DTH operator has launched a scheme wherein customers who buy a high definition (HD) HEVC set top box (STB) will get pay channels free of cost for a period of one year. The DTH operator has said that it will also offer 500 free to air (FTA) channels free for five years.

A source in Reliance Big TV stated that the scheme, if successful, will ensure customer stickiness. “The customer has to pay Rs 300 per month from the second year onwards. So he has two choices either he discards the STB which he would not because he will get FTA channels for five years without doing anything or pay Rs 300 extra to get pay channels,” the source stated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock