Reliance Jio DTH Set Top Box Picture Leaked

The picture below clearly show that jio a reliance subsidary company has import the ip set top box please note its ip set top box from country vietnam with two shipment one shipment contain 8,640 set top box with INR 5,540 per unit and other is 8,832 set top box with INR 5,539 so may be one is android os and other can be apple os platform ip set top box. Note android and apple is just a guess because both have same hs code with same description only price difference

AOTo4GY.jpg

iPjh2Cq.jpg

Also when i check custom import duty on jio set top box for hs code 85176960 it gave hint that jio set top box will be apple tv platform under common product term in below picture also no:a1427 apple. Some hint

RPkTFsK.jpg

Bapun Raz said:
Abhi1276, please do not post sourceless articles.

@Bapun Raz there are some legality issue which can't be posted like the same way which forum don't allow post from some site its upto a member whether to believe it or not. I try to share info I am not news agency even sometime their source are not valid see thing can change as per market position it's their company and they can take Different route. I am sharing the info to the best of my knowledge and I share a pic of import data which show ip set top box

Best thing about this remote is Voice command for Changing channels. For me It is difficult to remember Channel no. from hundreds of channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock