• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber FTTH Internet Service - User Reviews, Queries & Discussions (1 Viewer)

profsathya

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I get speed of 10 Mbps to 30? Is that ok?

Last edited:

unirockers

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Speedtest black box :cautious: ;

Speedtest white box :love:;

Apart from this today my white box was exhausted of data and wouldn't renew so i was told by Jio Team to choose the option "Data Voucher" while recharging fiber. Only then it got renewed, earlier i would do the 100GB combo voucher.

unirockers

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Why black box gives so less speed ???
I've got no clue brother, there's this jio guy i know he tells me these white ones are very good and that they don't provide these anymore. And they'll eventually replace mine with a black one too. I said (haath to laga ke dikha :mad:, try taking it).

But it shouldn't be like that, maybe the black boxes would give same speed after official plan launch.

Satvijay

Dream Shine
Reaction score
anyone getting JIO TV along with jiofiber connection, i will buy only when they give the jio tv along with the jio fiber connection. I heard few are getting on their smart tv with jio tv app. i want jio tv with STB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock